Yest Went to gynae clinic around 11am. I though at least the cervix will have dilated after that night severe contractions. However, gynae said the cervix is totally close. I am so disappointed and moody for whole day. Even though i have been talking to my bb but seems like it has no effect.. a bit angry with bb but also not his fault right..
gynae said have to wait until due date in this case, afterwhich if no signs then have to decide whether want to induce or not. Alternatively we can also decide on next appointment which is 30 May (4 days before due date) since it doesn't make much difference. However gynae warned that inducing is very painful and thus usually epidural is used. Since i have already decide I will epidural this is not a concern to me. BB is 3KG already and head circumference is 3.4 and at term of 40 weeks likely to be 3.4KG, which i am quite worried because once head circumference past 3.5 it is considered big. However gynae said my size is big so 3KG or 3.4KG is no problem..
I had mild cramps for the whole day until night time but nothing like those with interval type so I dun think it is any issue for alarm. Then the study room light spoilt on Wednesday night and the whole light cover nearly fall onto M head (as he is sitting down playing PC game with me), we got a shock. So after checkup, M went to purchase a light fitting from a neighbourhood shop but the shopkeeper is so unfriendly and not helpful, doesn't even want to guide us on how to fix on the light. M still went ahead to buy because he want to fix the light asap especially with me alone at home. However we are unable to fix the spoilt light and thus M finally decided to get an electrician to come on this weekend to fix.
Today wake up, forummer F says she went for induce yesterday morning 11plus (she was in the same clinic as mine but different gynae) and inserted 2 pills but only dilate 1.5cm so she cannot tolerate the pain and will go for c-sect. She also recommend me dun induce unless already dilated.
I heard liao is a bit scared because I have been considering whether want to induce on next thu appt (30 May), now i dunno want to wait until 3 June my due date, but that will means I have wasted 2 weeks Maternity leave by then. However now considering the pain and effort (and possibility of c-sect which i am trying my best to avoid) of inducing, looks like it is better to wait!
I am still in a dilemma.. how?..
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment