Monday, May 26, 2008

Brown stains

Yesterday I had some muclus discharge with some brown stains, I wonder is this "show"? I checked some articles on the web and it says that muclus plug discharge or show can actually happen a few days before delivery.

Today I had more brown discharge than yesterday. But no contractions except some slight contraction (irregular) last night. So I decided to monitor.

Then M and me went to National Eye centre to check on my left eye. We went on emergency walk in so there is no appointment. Luckily my regular doctor Dr Yeo is coming in the afternoon today for another patient and the customer service gal arranged for him to see me too. Dr Yeo confirmed that there is a hole and bleeding at the left eye which is the same problem as my right eye. He suggest to wait until after delivery to check again on the left eye as there is no remedies for me now that I am pregnant. So I am to monitor my eye and see how. Hopefully, it will recover very soon after delivery by itself, then i won't need any treatment. I really hope to be able to breastfeed my baby for at least 1-2 months.

No comments: