Saturday, March 29, 2008

Traffic accident

This morn i was late for office cos the taxi i took got into an accident on CTE. Apparently some bikes hit onto the taxi and we have stop halfway at CTE, got 1 biker injured but seems ok. Anyway i am stuck at CTE for half an hour with no replacement cab and no cab want to stop at CTE. Then the police and ambulence come, then luckily the driver behind my cab also stop, then after he gave his details to police he offered to fetch me to City Hall. I manage to take another cab from City Hall to my work place. Was 45min late for work. Give me a scare but i wasn't hurt.

I did get a shock and has to stand at CTE for half an hour..imagine all the cars zooming by and i am stranded on the road.. sigh. And my hb didn't drive so i can't get anyone to rescue me also. I try to stay calm for bb sake. Luckily the person injured looks ok and i am more assure.

No comments: