I have considered the following breasts pumps:-
Medela PIS
Ameda dual pump
Avent manual pump
Medela is supposed to be the most expensive and top brand. However the reputable one is the PIS model. I saw several forum feedback tat Medela mini electric spoils quite easily. Also, I notice more people are selling off medela mini electric than other models.
The breast pump prices keep increasing. Last year the prices are lower and this year the prices increased by around 20%. Last year the price of Ameda is $320 but this year increased to $350. Medela PIS is originally $700 last year but increased to $730 this year. At this rate, I better buy the pump fast but I also dun like to buy too early because the warranty will start once purchase the item.
I have initially decided to buy an Avent ISIS manual pump first ($80) for maternity (to pump out any excess milk for storage or to prevent engorgement). Then if got milk supply and want to cont breastfeeding after maternity, i may get an Ameda electric pump since it is cheaper, $350.
My most preferred is to get medela PIS but tink $700plus is too high, a bit risky. I was in a dilemma between Ameda and Medela when finally I decided to purchase a Medela PIS pump today, after checking out prices at recent sales!!
M agreed to share part of the cost, so i bought from mum & babes just now, last set left. The promo price is $688, and include a cooler bag, one box of Medela milk bags, Medela nipple cream & one box of Medela breast pads. Overall, the freebies given is more worth although taka sell the same pump $10 cheaper.
No comments:
Post a Comment