Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Stretch marks prevention

From several forum recommendations and colleagues recommendation, I bought the Clarins body treatment oil for stretch marks avoidance. I gotten mine at Sasa which is slightly cheaper, $67.



Yes it is costly but i heard and read that it is most effective. Anyway i use only 1 bottle bec' each time I only apply a little.



Clarins also have stretch mark cream but sales gal told me the cream not so popular so get the oil better.

Areas to apply: tummy (esp bikini line area), thigh, arms, breasts. Basically areas that are expanding.



For more infor, you may refer to http://uk.clarins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/beauty-products_new-mother_tonic-body-treatment-oil_C020101003_10201_11751_-11_32323?prodID=65

Not sure if it can be use on hyper sensitive skin or not.
But so far hear no bad comments. I only know got 1 brand my colleague used cause rashes and skin probs - Palmer stretch marks cream. Not recommended to use.

No comments: